Monday, May 24, 2010

#997 Bulletboys, the - "Smooth Up In Ya"

80s hair metal was a lot more hair than metal. Metal fans on today would laugh at Poison or Winger being “metal” but I guess in the 1980s it was a term that fit. I was a fan, damnit, I wont deny it. And I liked this song. I remember my dad taking my sister and I to see Poison, Sl...aughter and the Bulletboys in 1989. We were 5th row center and it was the loudest thing I think I had ever heard at only 12 years old! I don’t think I would care much for singers with bleace blonde hair and a waxed chest now, but man back then, I didn’t so much care. I like the comment on this video’s page…”If you didn't grow up during this time in music....you'll never understand the 'awesomeness' of it!!!!” True dat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment